I HEART MOAB!
I've only ever been to Moab once and I was 10-years-old. There's not much that I remember about that trip except that it was really hot and that it was a really long time to be in the car with my 5 siblings. I went with some friends this past weekend and had so much fun. We rented some Jeeps and hit the trails all day Saturday and I had the time of my life. Jeeping could quickly become a passion of mine! The coolest part is that boys drove the other two Jeeps and they were impressed that a girl could drive just as well as them. In fact, Andrew voted me MVP. We got to see some amazing things. The desert is so beautiful. Here's some of what we saw and a taste of my 'amazing' ability (it was really just dumb luck!) This part was nothing compared to some other places we went...
Ashley, Mariela and me ready to hit the trails!
So, I know - in typical Cali fashion - that I have taken and posted an obscene amount of photos from our Moab trip, but I make no apologies. It was so awesome that it had to be documented well (most of you won't be surprised that this is not all of the photos that I took!) It was such a beautiful day with some crazy awesome people. I can't wait to do it again!







































1 comment:
Welcome to the blogging world Cali! I am so glad that you have one and I can check on you and see what fun you are up to without me. I sure miss you. Let's get together soon and do something crazy fun! Love you.
Post a Comment