Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I recently emailed an old friend who wanted to know what I've been up to lately. I love my life and feel that I have accomplished quite a few great things in my short (!) 30 years, but I just didn't know what exactly to say that would be exciting. As I was responding to the email, my favorite youngest sister called and reminded me that my two children would be returning to Provo shortly and that I should share that exciting news. She's exactly right.
I am the proud mother of an 18- and a 19-year-old. I'm Jordan's mom by default since she's the youngest of the crew and needs to be mothered...honestly. Aaron is an import from Scotland who I adopted last year because he needed family on this side of the pond. They are tons of fun and I love being their mom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.