Friday, October 24, 2008

23% Geek

Created by OnePlusYou - http://www.oneplusyou.com">Free Online Dating


Just to clarify, this test is a little tricky and it rated me as more of a geek than I actually am. When it asked about video games, I put that I started playing in the 80's (who didn't play Atari?) but there wasn't a place to put that I only played video games in the 80's. Also, I didn't win the 4th grade spelling bee, I took third (it's chipmunk, not chickmunk). And it's not my fault that I like Star Trek or that I know more than the sales guys at Best Buy. Okay, I guess 23% isn't too bad. Just don't tell anyone! One of the I.T. guys at work took it and he's 86% geek. Can anyone beat him?

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I am 18% geek. Apparently winning the 7th grade spelling bee and blogging makes me a little geeky! Oh well sometimes geeks are hot!

Anonymous said...

I was 22% geek. Yay! I'm not as geeky as you!