Work was a little unbearable yesterday, so Kylee, Erica and I decided to take a l-o-n-g lunch and get pedicures. I love being a girl because we get to do really fun things like pedicures. Sorry to gross you out with a picture of my toes (I think that feet in general are pretty disgusting!) but my toes turned out so cute that I need to share! My favorite color is lime green. (Green has always been my favorite color, but I've recently narrowed it down to lime green - I just love it). Even though it's technically too cold to wear flip flops, I have to get my money's worth so I just have to be tough.
"In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." President Hinckley
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Work was a little unbearable yesterday, so Kylee, Erica and I decided to take a l-o-n-g lunch and get pedicures. I love being a girl because we get to do really fun things like pedicures. Sorry to gross you out with a picture of my toes (I think that feet in general are pretty disgusting!) but my toes turned out so cute that I need to share! My favorite color is lime green. (Green has always been my favorite color, but I've recently narrowed it down to lime green - I just love it). Even though it's technically too cold to wear flip flops, I have to get my money's worth so I just have to be tough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your toes are lovely Cali.
Post a Comment