So, since I just bawled my way through Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (why is that show so sad?), I feel like doing something good for someone else - FIVE someones actually. My pal Shannon posted this on her blog and, since I was one of the first five people to leave a comment, I need to continue the good karma and post this on my blog too. So, for the first five (maybe 6 or 7, who knows?) really lucky people who leave a comment, I will send you a surprise in the mail in the next few days (I definitely think everyone needs more fun mail). I'm not promising it will be anything spectacular, but it will be cute and made (or bought) with love. Cheers.

8 comments:
Oh pick me pick me!!!! I love homemade cards from Cali- I always hang them up on my board, and then I keep them!! What a cool idea Shannon/Cali. Your right everyone does need a little extra something to look forward too in times like these! And know here is my warm fuzzy to you-
Cali, You are the biggest catch out there! Besides your craftyness and creativity, you are an amazing cook, a loyal and kind friend. You play the piano very well, and have a knack for leading ward choirs with very difficult people :) . Your very good at making others feel good about themselves, and also at helping others with their problems! You are smart- and can get straight A's in difficult classes like Natural Disasters. You keep secrets well. You speak really great Spanish- and have been a sucessful missionary. You are a great baker- ummm the cookies and brownies! You have beautiful eyes, and adorable dimples. You are the funnest person to go on a vacation, or Jeep rides with. You have great taste in music- I always like what is in your I-pod. You take amazing pictures, and are a great photographer! Your good at remembering things like B-days, or when someone's test is. You are motivated and have accomplished so much with your life. You are a friend to everyone- and the best roomate ever! The list can go on and on- but most of all you are a one of a kind, lifetime friend who I can't live without!!
Wow I will second all that Jeni said about you!! You don't have to send me anything though I just wanted to say Hi and thanks for commenting on my blog. Thanks for coming this weekend too. I always have fun hanging out with you!! I am sorry I didn't feel better and didn't have more energy though. Love ya!
Ditto....to everything these wise women have said. We need to do our visiting teaching in Bear Lake still!!! Hope you are doing well...I think about you every Wednesday when I eat at the Snow Bunny and pass through Hailey! :)
Cali!! How are you doing??? I was just thinking about you the other day when I saw some pictures from back in the day.. and the ones you took of us at the Gateway!
Cali you are the best. I 100% agree with everything everyone has said. You are the absolute best person I know. Also the most talented. FYI I don't think Zumba should be counted as a talent. No one has a bigger heart than you. I am sorry I am a bad flaky friend. Let's have "HOPE" I get better. Love you lots and lots.-Jen
Cali, I am a horrible person! I keep telling you I will come and comment on this thing and still haven't! But here I am. I'm really glad we hung out yesterday. We should definitely do that more often! Next time lets not go to a really awful movie though. Sounds like a plan, eh? We still need to make cards one of these days. I'm glad I have you at work, especially these last few weeks. Hopefully things will get better! Thanks for all you do for me. I don't know what I would do without you! Love you, Anna.
You are so cute. So what extreme home edition did you watch? I have only seen a couple and have found it to be pretty awesome.
Hello stranger. This post of yours was from forever ago but I wanted to also ditto what everyone said. Glad/lucky to have been your roommate! Sadly I'm not sure what you're up to lately except movies and your new crush on a "boy" (albeit very cute boy). Call me sometime!
Post a Comment