Monday, April 12, 2010

So long.


I just cancelled my Netflix account. I was a member for less than 2 months. I actually only joined so I could watch The Time Travelers Wife because it was never in at Redbox when it was first released. The funny part is that Netflix didn't have it either and I had to wait for quite awhile (like 2 or 3 weeks which, for me, is forever) and I ended up buying it before it came to me from Netflix.


Basically, if I want to see a movie, I usually see it in the theater and if I like it, I buy it. So, I really have no need for this particular service.




So, I just got online and cancelled.




For some reason, I feel a little sad.




Those people (when I say people, I mean the ones who chose what to say in the survey I took) at Netflix were so nice and wanted to make sure that my time with them was pleasant.


I feel like I just broke up with someone.




And, what's even worse is that they were so understanding, they even said I could come back whenever I wanted and they hoped to see me soon.




I'm kinda re-thinking my decision.




Okay, not really.

1 comment:

Luana said...

I don't like buying movies before I see them. Did you like the movie? I read the book and saw the movie and of course the book is always way better, but I did like the movie. Just didn't love it.