Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It's That Time of Year Again!

I love Halloween. With all my heart. It's my second favorite holiday next to Christmas. One thing I don't love about Halloween, however, is carving pumpkins. Sure, I loved toasted pumpkin seeds as much as the next person, but I cannot handle all of that orange, slimy, smelly crap. Ew. I'm a big fan of those people who actually can the stuff so I can make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. That's definitely a job that sucks more than mine.

So, I decided that I want to paint pumpkins this year. I have a cute little friend named Justice. I thought it would be really fun to paint with her, so she came over and we slapped some faces on a couple of pumpkins.

This is definitely going to be an annual tradition from now on. It's so fun!

2 comments:

Luana said...

Cute pumpkins Cali!

Shannon said...

Those are some seriously awesome pumpkins. You should paint me some :).