It was so great to talk to Jordan on Mother's Day. Janae and I went home (as stated in my last post) to see my Grandma Joyce, my mom and to take part in Jordan's Mother's Day phonecall - oh, and - of course, it was cool to see my Dad also. It was an overall great weekend - actually only 24 hours. We didn't get to stay very long, but I'm so glad we went.
Jordan is doing so well. She sounds awesome. I got to talk to her in Spanish for a little bit and she's doing great with it. I'm so proud of her! We only got to talk for 40 minutes and it went by super fast. I miss her so much! Since the rest of the fam didn't get to come home for the big call, we called them on cell phones and held them up so they could hear Jordan.
(Yep, Cade is 'Bubbles' in my phone)
As we were leaving, Mom and Dad followed the Scanlon tradition of literally pushing the car out of the driveway. I promise it's a sign of affection and not that they want us gone!
I have the best parents in the world. Aren't they adorable?



No comments:
Post a Comment