So, to make this year a little more interesting (and to concentrate on something else besides getting freaking old), I have decided to make a list of things to accomplish this year.
33 Things To Accomplish While I'm 33:
1. Learn to knit
2. Read The Book of Mormon cover to cover
3. Go on a blind date
4. Watch an entire b&w movie
5. Get a facial
6. Meet a princess
7. Send Cabo scrapbook to Grandma & Poppa
8. Hike the Y
9. Learn to say 'shut up & kiss me' in 7 languages
10. Write a life sketch
11. Scan childhood photos to JPG
12. Memorize a song on the piano
13. Test drive a sports car
14. Eat creme brule
15. Learn to cook 5 new dishes
16. Memorize 20 scriptures
17. Perform a musical number in church
18. Lose 20 lbs
19. Go to Vegas
20. Volunteer at a soup kitchen
21. See a live play
22. Visit a beach
23. Visit a new city
24. Hold a new baby
25. Take pictures of a waterfall
26. Fill out birthday calendar & use it
27. Ride a horse
28. Give $ to someone in need
29. Take an online photography course
30. Publish a photo
31. Work out at least three times a week
32. See a live sporting event
33. Take voice lessons
I have done most of these things before, but am excited to work my way through this list.

2 comments:
I know the perfect place you need to go in order to cross off like 6 things off your list...trust me...you WANT to go there! :)
I could so help you out with some of these things :). I'll be your wingman!
Post a Comment