So, I've been looking for a house to purchase for a couple of years. It is a super scary decision and one I never planned to make on my own. But really, when will be a better time to buy? Prices are low (it still blows my mind how much houses are though) and interest rates are unheard of.
3.75%? Yes, please.
So, my friend/realtor Nikki found this home. Well, technically her mom (my new neighbor!) did, but she was definitely involved. We walked through the front door and into the living room. It was nice, but I didn't immediately fall in love. However, as soon as I set foot in the (heavenly) kitchen, I was like, "Where do I sign? Get me the papers!"
Okay, it didn't really go like that, but the kitchen is awesome.
We are still in negotiations, but I really, really want to live here, so please wish me luck!
(I am so stressed/anxious about this that I am literally losing sleep...and hair!)

No comments:
Post a Comment