I love that it is General Conference time again. I sure do love hearing from the Prophets and Apostles. I am so very far behind on my home inspections that I had to work today, which completely bummed me out because I really wanted to watch both sessions of Conference. I did watch the morning session, but left to do photos around noon, so had to work through the afternoon session. I heard a lot of the talks that were given (well, parts of them) because I listened to it on the radio, but just found out that I missed something very important by not watching the session.
Yep, my surrogate little brother who is on a mission (Go Archie!) was part of the MTC choir that sang today.
I'm sorry I missed it. For the talks too, not just for not seeing David, I promise. :)
I got this photo here.

No comments:
Post a Comment