Yes, it really does!

There were "rules" for this adventure!
Please notice that I changed my shirt so that I would match the feather boa...whoa. I never thought I would say those words!


I am fully aware of just how hot I look!
So, here's the birthday surprise: I GOT to wear this incredibly ridiculous get-up and my adorable sisters took me to the mall! Yay, huh? The cool part is that they had pooled money from the fam and gave me another little present in the parking lot. The rules were that I had to wear all the crazy items and I had an hour to spend all the money or I had to give whatever remained back to them. FUN! It was great to see my fellow shoppers reactions. A few wish me a Happy Birthday while most just looked at me like I was crazy. I hurried through the mall so that I could spend all the money and Janae and Jordan thought they were so funny and would walk slow that that it looked like I had dressed up and gone to the mall by myself. Very funny girls! Just wait till your birthdays! I have months to plan my revenge and it's going to be good!

When my hour was up and I had succeeded in blowing all my b-day dough, we went to lunch at Winger's to get my annual Asphault pie (YUM!) and created quite a scene at the restaurant. Our waitress tried to guess my age...I'm not even kidding when I tell you that she guessed "21!" and I don't even think she was just trying to be nice. Granted, I was wearing a tiara, a feather boa and was carrying a wand...but, bless her heart. That made my day. I told her that she was way off, that I was 24!

My sisters are so cute!
So, despite the fact that I was utterly embarrassed during our mall adventure, I really had a super great time! Thanks Janae and Jordan! I owe you both one! Seriously, be very excited (and maybe a little scared) about your next birthdays! :)
There were "rules" for this adventure!
Please notice that I changed my shirt so that I would match the feather boa...whoa. I never thought I would say those words!
I am fully aware of just how hot I look!
So, here's the birthday surprise: I GOT to wear this incredibly ridiculous get-up and my adorable sisters took me to the mall! Yay, huh? The cool part is that they had pooled money from the fam and gave me another little present in the parking lot. The rules were that I had to wear all the crazy items and I had an hour to spend all the money or I had to give whatever remained back to them. FUN! It was great to see my fellow shoppers reactions. A few wish me a Happy Birthday while most just looked at me like I was crazy. I hurried through the mall so that I could spend all the money and Janae and Jordan thought they were so funny and would walk slow that that it looked like I had dressed up and gone to the mall by myself. Very funny girls! Just wait till your birthdays! I have months to plan my revenge and it's going to be good!
When my hour was up and I had succeeded in blowing all my b-day dough, we went to lunch at Winger's to get my annual Asphault pie (YUM!) and created quite a scene at the restaurant. Our waitress tried to guess my age...I'm not even kidding when I tell you that she guessed "21!" and I don't even think she was just trying to be nice. Granted, I was wearing a tiara, a feather boa and was carrying a wand...but, bless her heart. That made my day. I told her that she was way off, that I was 24!
My sisters are so cute!
So, despite the fact that I was utterly embarrassed during our mall adventure, I really had a super great time! Thanks Janae and Jordan! I owe you both one! Seriously, be very excited (and maybe a little scared) about your next birthdays! :)
4 comments:
Cali,
Aaron's phone broke and he lost Janae's phone number. He wants you to have her give him a call so he can get her number again. Carla told me about your fun birthday. How fun to see the pictures.
Karen
It looks like your "adventure" was lots of fun. Janae told me about it over the phone she was still laughing many days later. It is great to have good sisters and them to be close! Miss you.
What a great idea to celebrate the big 30! I wish I had thought of it myself! Glad that it was a good day. Miss ya.
Okay..I feel dumb. I'm so sorry that I missed your birthday. Happy belated 30th Cali!!! I wish I was there to help you celebrate. It's been too long. I miss you. Brian and I might be coming to Utah this fall. I hope it works out. I need a roommate "fix".
Post a Comment