I am not ashamed to say that I am a little caught up in Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series. I know that the books were written for teenagers, but I just can't help myself. I am torn as to whether or not I want to see the movies based on the series. The first one comes out 12/12/08. I vowed not even to watch the trailer, but I happened upon it the other day and couldn't resist. I have never seen a movie do justice to the book it was based on, but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised with Twilight. Here's the trailer:
2 comments:
Ashley, Jenny, and I love them also. I have preordered the 4th one, but not from Amazon. I am shunning them forever. I decided to reread them before the new one comes out. Another wonderful series if Fablehaven. We started reading it aloud to the grandkids at Island Park last summer and the whole family is hooked on them.
Are you kidding...I love the Twilight series too!! I can't wait for the next book to come out next month.
Post a Comment