Saturday, August 9, 2008

Once again, I am not as on top of things as I wish I were, but I want to wish my dear friend Shannon a very happy birthday and let her know that she means the world to me! We have been friends for quite awhile and have shared some pretty crazy times. She's one of my very favorite people. I love this picture of us (with my cute sister Janae) at The Fray concert a couple of years ago. I can't remember what we were laughing at, but we had a great time. Shannon, thanks for being so great. You are the most loving and understanding person I know and I am so thankful for our friendship. I hope your 24th year is the best yet! Love you!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Thanks Cali for saying all those sweet things about me even if they aren't true. I love you too. Thanks for remembering my birthday. And I hope that 24 is my lucky number :).

Calipalooza said...

Everything I said is very true!

Becky said...

Hi Cali, HOW ARE YOU? I just found you from Nikki's blog. You are so BEAUTIFUL!! It's fun reading up on your fun adventures. Do you mind if I add you to my list?

Happy Birthday to Shannon. :)

Becky

Arnold and Karen said...

Hi Cali,
I miss seeing you and have to admit I love the Twilight series also. It took me a week to get to the book, though. I have finished it now. Why don't you come home with Anganel one of these weekends? We will all be down there for one day on August 10 for Allison's baptism but we are driving it in one day.
Aunt Karen