No Christmas season is complete for me without seeing the Christmas lights on Temple Square in Salt Lake. A couple of weeks ago, I was in Salt Lake for something and we quickly ran through, but didn't get the full effect, so I was excited to go back tonight. I'm pretty sure they are exactly the same every year and - every single year - it is cold beyond belief (tonight it was -157 degrees with the wind chill) but this visit is a yearly requirement. My dad had never seen the lights, so I figured it was time. We went with my Aunt Karen, Uncle Arnie and cousin Anganel (sorry Ang, I can't say that you're my favorite because other cousins read this blog!) and my favorite mom. Here's what we saw:











2 comments:
Merry Christmas! Cute pics. I haven't seen Anganel in forever...like since Presidio days. Hope you all had fun! Tell her hello!
I can't believe Owen has never seen the lights on temple square!
Post a Comment