I am taking a photography class and this week's project was to spend a few minutes in a small area and just go crazy - take 100's of pictures and see what I get (I love, love digital photography). I chose a little garden off the side of the road by my office. From my car, all the flowers looked beautiful, but as I got closer, I saw that most of them had started wilting and their color fading. Oh well. I still had a great time and am pretty pleased with the above shot. I got a few good ones, mostly because the lighting was fantastic, but this one is my favorite."In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." President Hinckley
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
I am taking a photography class and this week's project was to spend a few minutes in a small area and just go crazy - take 100's of pictures and see what I get (I love, love digital photography). I chose a little garden off the side of the road by my office. From my car, all the flowers looked beautiful, but as I got closer, I saw that most of them had started wilting and their color fading. Oh well. I still had a great time and am pretty pleased with the above shot. I got a few good ones, mostly because the lighting was fantastic, but this one is my favorite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is a great photo and you are very talented!!!
Pretty
Very Nice Cowie!
Post a Comment