Thursday, January 20, 2011

You Are Welcome

I just made hard decision regarding this here blog. I decided to remove the music player.

It's better without it, right?

I love, love music, so don't think that's changed, I just find it annoying to have to keep turning it off (especially at work so I don't get caught wasting precious company time) when I meander around my blog. Plus, I've been a major slacker about updating the dang thing and, since I am aiming eventually (maybe? probably) to remove the unnecessary stuff from my life, it had to go.

Plus, how annoying was it to get on my blog when you forgot you had set your volume to its max to listen to that crazy Youtube video with all your friends (and neighbors) and you get scared to death when the playlist starts? I've been there. It happened to me almost everyday actually.
No longer.

Also, I need to be sensitive to the fact that not everyone gets down to the music I like. I know, Ace of Base isn't for everyone - just mostly for my co-worker Mark. (He was seriously listening to The Sign the other day when I went to ask him for help).



In his defense, he does work in I.T.

No comments: