My Grandma Fern (my mom's mom) turns 90 this week - quite an achievement! We are having a surprise birthday party for her on Saturday and I've been put in charge of a photo DVD, which is a new thing for me, so we'll see how it goes.
My awesome Aunt Karen has sent me tons of old photos and I have had such a great time looking through them.
I found this gem last night. I think it was 1980, maybe 1981 and I love it (I'm the blondie on the left).
I just decided it's from Christmas 1981 because Janae's about 2. I would have been 3 and 1/2. I definitely need to keep scouting out old photos because I enjoy them so much.
Maybe this can count as doing family history?
I just can't get over my dad's Magnum PI mustache. I totally remember it. Good times.
Oh, Oh. I just noticed the 3 piece polyester suit! Hee, hee.
No comments:
Post a Comment