Jordan is doing great and is sending lots of pictures, which is awesome because there was a major picture drought for a while. She originally had an American trainer, and is now with a sister from Paraguay. She says that she's still not super comfortable with Spanish, but I have every confidence that she's doing great and will continue to improve. I know - from experience - that a native companion is awesome because it will force her to speak only Spanish. My second comp was native also. It was a little hard at first, but so good for me.
She's in the campo (country) of Argentina called Las Heras. Their apartment is above a morgue which has been pretty interesting for her.
She says that it's super hot - like 104 degrees and pretty humid (remember that it's summer there while we're still stuck with snow).
For one of her first P-Days, they went to a zoo and, apparently, zoos in Argentina are petting zoos so they got to pet, hold and play with wild animals. I'm so jealous! Although, a little concerned and glad that she still has all her fingers.
This is her cute companion Hermana Duarte. I'm so glad she's doing well and loving her mission.
No comments:
Post a Comment