I have the incredible opportunity to be part of Big Brothers Big Sisters and get to 'mentor' an adorable girl named Justice (I can't remember if I've talked about her before on this blog). She's so great and such a blessing in my life. We hung out a couple of weeks ago and I had to introduce her to Magnum. So we headed to the nearest Walmart. Unfortunately, they didn't have Magnum Doubles, so we got ones with almonds. They were great, but not as good as Magnum Doubles. I told Justice that she'll just have to wait to have her life changed another day. I'm sure she thinks I'm crazy.
(not the best pics - sorry. I don't have time/desire to edit them)
Then, a couple days later, Anna, Angie and I stopped at the exact same Walmart on our way to the drive-in theater in Mt Pleasant and found Magnum Doubles. Hooray!
It was such a great night!
Anna and Angie are currently on a study abroad trip in Ireland. I'm so jealous, but super excited for all of their adventures - and that they get to drink European Orange Fanta which is liquid heaven.





1 comment:
you got one!! :) YAY! I'm glad they really are at Wal-mart :)
Post a Comment