These guys are 3 of my favorite people in the whole world and they came and visited last week from out of state. This isn't the greatest photo. I thought we would get to see each other again before they left, but it didn't work out.
They're those friends that no matter how much time has passed or how long it's been since you've talked, you can catch up in a matter of seconds and feel like no time has passed at all. They're super awesome.
And their little girl is the cutest thing ever.

1 comment:
Oh cali!!! You are the cutest! I loved seeing you and laughed my head off as always whenever I am with you. I am sad to that we didn't get to spend more time. LAME!!!!! I love you to the moon and back, even if it has taken me this long to get back onto the blogging world.
Post a Comment