In honor of it being 20 days till The Lucky One is in theaters, we are going to play 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon so I can share how close I am to my secret boyfriend Zac Efron.
But first, I want to map out Erica's connection with Dwayne Johnson.
My brother works for a mortgage company and has a client who called him about buying his neighbor's barn.
His neighbor happens to be Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.
No big deal.
So, here are the degrees of separation:
1. Dwayne
2. The Neighbor
3. Kyle
4. Me
5. Erica
Not bad.
Right after my mission (100 years ago), I worked at a clothing store in Hailey, ID called North & Co which is basically the only clothing store in all of the Wood River Valley so people would go there basically out of necessity. But, it's a really cool store, so I would probably shop there even if there were more options. And, I definitely loved working there through high school, then again after my mission.
When Bruce Willis and Demi Moore were married, they owned a house just north of Hailey and stayed there a lot. (It really is the best place in Idaho and in the top 10 in the nation for sure). When she and Bruce divorced, I think she got the house because she was still seen around Hailey quite a bit.
Her daughter Rumor would come in the store a lot. She was still pretty young and never really said much, just spent a ton of money.
Well, one day, Demi came in with her cute little dog Louie. She is itty bitty tiny, like 5'2" and super skinny and really nice. She was down to earth and talked to all of us like we were her friends. Oh, and she's gorgeous. I'm pretty sad that she's going through so much right now with addictions and rehab and stuff. It's too bad.
So, anyhoo, the other day, I came across this photo in a magazine:
SO...
Here are the degrees of separation:
1. Zac Efron
2. Demi Moore
3. Cali
It's like my birthday and Christmas all in one!
(I got all these images from Google images. I'm too lazy to cite each one).





1 comment:
Evan and I just watched Charlie St. Cloud for the first time last week. It was such a great movie and I have to agree with you about Zach Efron. He is a total stud!!!
Post a Comment