I think everyone is allowed one guilty pleasure and the whole Bachelor franchise is mine.
(I am fully planning to break up with Bachelor Pad though - too trashy).
I mean, I have standards, after all...
Here's my list for the Top 4 Bachelors for this season right out of the gate...
#1 Arie
He's so adorable and I think he'll go far because he's a race car driver and we already know that Emily likes that type. He also seems really nice.
And how great is his hair?!
#2 Jef
...and not because he lives in PG. He totally has a little John Allred thing going on and he seems the right amount of confident and cute. His hair is a little weird, but I like him.
#3 Sean
He's an insurance agent, so I can relate to him for that, but he seems really nice and it not too hard on the eyes. I'm keeping my eye on him.
#4 Ryan
This one is a bit of a stretch for me since I am not typically attracted to meat-heads at all. I couldn't care less about the fact that he played in the NFL for 8 years, but I do like the fact that he mentors kids. That's very attractive and he's not too bad to look at. Also, it was super cute when he met Emily and he had a piece of paper that said "You are beautiful" on one side and "I'm super nervous" on the other.
And, if I had to choose a 5th, it would probably be
Doug
He did get the 1st impression rose, but I liked the little letter that his son wrote to Emily.
Pretty much the only one I didn't like was Mr. Helicopter, Kalon.
Way too into himself. Not attractive for that reason alone.
I'm pretty excited for a new season, especially since I actually like the Bachelorette.
It's been a while.






1 comment:
You crack me up :)
Post a Comment