Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Mariela!


So, apparently, there's not much to do in September because I know a lot of people with June birthdays (ha, ha). But, of course, I think they are cool just because of that fact. I haven't know Mariela all that long, but I think the world of her. She is always quick to give a smile and has the most contagious laugh. I really wanted to post this on her birthday, but I'm a little late. Feliz cumpleaƱos hija! Quiero agradecerte por ser una amiga muy guay y por siempre hacerme reir tanto. Gracias por tu amistad y por ir conmigo a SPIN para pasar tiempo juntos con nuestro novio secreto. Que regreses muy pronto porque te hecho de menos mucho! Come back soon! Life is so boring without you! I don't get any texts! :)
And sorry that the candles were trick ones...I really didn't mean for them to be which made it all the more funny!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Love your blog Cali and love reading about what is going on with you! Miss you!