A few weeks ago, we had a stake service project at Temple Square in Salt Lake. We thought we were going to plant flowers, but all we did was pull out the "spring" flowers so the "summer" flowers could be planted. It was pretty difficult for me because the majority of the flowers that we pulled out were perfectly healthy, beautiful tulips (which, in case anyone forgot, are my favs). It's okay, I'm over it now. Aside from the worms that Bryan kept throwing at me, I had a great time and it was cool to be at Temple Square.
1 comment:
Cali,
I ought to kick your A?? for not letting me know you had a blog. Glad you left a comment on Karen's blog or I never would have known. I see you have been peeking at my blog and not leaving a message so I would know you were around. Shame, shame, shame on you. But now I have found you so it's all good. I haven't seen you for so long but now at least I can see you in pics and know what trouble you are getting into.
Post a Comment