Sunday, June 14, 2009

Kelly and Park City

I had so much fun last week! Kelly Clarkson performed at UVU on Thurs and my fabulous pal Shannon came down with her friends Mandy and Monica. It was a fantastic concert. Kelly is so, so talented. I would love to have that voice! She's a great performer too. Aside from the usual pain in the butt crowd issues, we had a great time. I got smacked in the head so hard by someone's elbow, that I had a goose egg - that wasn't my favorite part. Who knew there would be moshing at a Kelly Clarkson concert? It rained for about 20 minutes but it didn't ruin the concert and there was a pretty cool rainbow.
After the concert, we went to Park City. We stayed at the Marriot on main street. We were so tired from the concert and the drive up that we pretty much just went to bed, then got up and checked out by ten. Even though we didn't have time to really enjoy the hotel, it was really nice and I would definitely go back. We went to breakfast at The Eating Establishment and that was really good, then we headed to the resort to do the Zip Line. I was so excited to try it. Shannon had some serious reservations and was pretty freaked out, but I think she ended up liking it okay. Then we headed to the Outlet Mall and shopped the rest of the day away. It was so great to get out of town, meet new people and hang out in Park City. (I am totally aware that the top middle picture of me is super hot! I was actually on the zip line and was just trying not to drop my camera).

1 comment:

Shannon said...

It was so much fun!!! Of course I always have so much fun when you are around! Sorry about the goose egg you got, but at least a 17 year old didn't swear at you :). Love ya!