My pal Jake just called to inform me that he will be gone for the next 2 weeks because he is going on vacation the the Cook Islands. And, he doesn't have to pay for any of it because his parents are taking him. Geez. I was born into the wrong family! (just kidding, mom). I told Jake that I was willing to marry him if I could go and he said that he had already asked his parents if I could tag along, but they called the Cook Islands and they only had 4 vacancies - for his parents, his brother and Jake. I know that if his parents knew me, they would rather take me than him but he won't tell me where they live because he really wants to go. Here's a little of what I'll be missing:

I need new friends.


I need new friends.
1 comment:
seriously. unfair.
Post a Comment