Tuesday, June 2, 2009

 Last night I went to Heber and was driving home through Provo Canyon. As I was nearing the mouth of the canyon, a really hot guy on a really hot motorcycle pulled onto the highway right in front of me. He wasn't driving very fast, so I had the opportunity to pass him and - let's be honest - enjoy the scenery.



 Think Jasper Cullen with Aviators.



As I came out of the canyon and got to Foothill Drive, the light turned red - I was okay with that. I got into the left turn lane to turn onto Foothill and the motorcycle hottie pulled up beside me in the next lane to go straight. He looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back and he looked up at the light, then back to me. I then noticed that he had started laughing and thought that was kinda weird. I thought maybe I had something on my face. Then I looked at the light and realized that I had had a green arrow the whole time.



How embarrassing!


I was so absorbed in checking this guy out that I sat through a green light - and he totally busted me! What could I do at this point? I just started laughing and waved at him as I turned left.



Geez.


I sure hope my huge embarrassing display of infatuation made his day.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a cute story. I liked your outlook on it!

Shannon said...

That's a funny story! I love it!