So, once again, June 7th rolled around. This birthday was kinda hard because I'm now officially on the wrong side of 30. (Still, if anyone asks, I'm 24). I'm going to keep telling people that as long as they'll believe me. It still makes me feel good that when people find out that I'm really 31, they're typically shocked. I sure don't feel 31, that's for sure. The best part of being alive is that I have a fantastic family and equally fantastic friends. I was spoiled again this year.
Jordan & Janae took me to Chili's for dinner Saturday night.
This year, I was only mildly embarrassed. They only made me wear a hat. Whew!
This was our super hot waiter Adam. He's all I wanted for my birthday. He was a darker, taller, older Zack Efron and he wore my hat while they sang to me. It was adorable.
We went to see Up in 3D and we were the first ones there. It's a really cute movie.
On Sunday, Kalli, Jen and Jen came over to sing me a birthday song and give me a feather boa which I love. They're so great. Cade and Jordan hung out with me too. I made them lunch and we had brownies and played games. It was a really great birthday! Another Jen (I have lots of friends named Jen!), Jackson and Marianne stopped by too. They brought me cupcakes. Yum!

I went out to eat so many times to celebrate the big day. It was great to hang out with friends and family and, of course, enjoy great food. Here are a couple of my favorite things. (Don't worry, I haven't taken up drinking. The kiwi martini was virgin!) 
And, speaking of getting old, my beloved Lola has reached a milestone.
(I would like to point out that I was not driving when I took the above picture, unlike last time)

2 comments:
you look so good! wow. happy birthday again. wish i were there to celebrate with you. loves to you.
I am glad you had a Happy Birthday!! You deserve it and I am so glad that you and I got to celebrate it yesterday and today! Love ya.
Post a Comment