A couple of years ago, I went to a homeopathic doctor. My aunt swears by this lady, so I thought I would give her a try. There was nothing specific wrong with me (at least not physically - ha, ha) but Linda's specialty is a body scan that tells things like food allergies (and other stuff too, that I can't seem to remember at this moment), so, I went to see her.
The tests she ran were a little strange. Like she took a super close-up picture of my eye and 'read' the picture. I can't remember what she told me, but it was actually pretty cool. When she did the body scan, she used a little machine to send electrical charges through my hand. It was a little weird. The only results I remember from the scan were three foods that I'm allergic to. So, she explained that I only have a mild allergy to the following. Eating them won't kill me, but my body doesn't digest the following too well:
The tests she ran were a little strange. Like she took a super close-up picture of my eye and 'read' the picture. I can't remember what she told me, but it was actually pretty cool. When she did the body scan, she used a little machine to send electrical charges through my hand. It was a little weird. The only results I remember from the scan were three foods that I'm allergic to. So, she explained that I only have a mild allergy to the following. Eating them won't kill me, but my body doesn't digest the following too well:

And, to add insult to serious injury - of course chocolate had to finish up the list.
So, I haven't really avoided corn, wheat and chocolate much. I mean, seriously, how can a person avoid all of these foods? Most especially, how can a girl get through life without chocolate?
However, I've had some digestive problems lately, so I decided to limit my intake of these three (favorite) foods and, sadly, my digestive issues have all but resolved. I'm pretty sad about all this, but I just have to eat them in moderation and I think I'll be okay.
I've heard there's a homeopathic 'cure' for food allergies. I guess I'll have to look into that.
1 comment:
I have the item for your cure...I'm totally serious too. Worked for my aunt and now my mom. Call me for the info, but it is super duper easy! :)
Post a Comment