Cry #1 I have a couple of friends going through a really hard time right now. So, I got a little teary on my way to work as I thought about them.
Cry #2 Those darn Nicholas Sparks books. I don't know why I continue to read them. They always end with something sad. Sure they have an uplifing message, but I want to read about happy things, not sad ones. This was on my lunch break at work so I had to get control of it right away so as not to worry my co-workers.
Cry #3 I called my mom on my way home from work and I totally started crying - for no reason - before she even answered. (I may need some professional help). There's just something about talking to your mom on an overly emotional day.
Cry #4 I went to the movie after work with some friends and saw a preview for the new Hilary Swank movie Conviction where she becomes a lawyer just so she can prove her brother's innocence after he's spent years in prison for murder. Yes, a 3 minute movie trailer made me cry.
Cries #5, 6 and 7 The movie that we saw was Charlie St. Cloud with my super hot BF Zac Efron. I loved every second of it. Of course, it could have been a movie about killing kittens, and I would have loved it anyway cuz he was in every single scene. He really is delicious. The movie was good, but sad, and I ended up crying three separate times. I've just started reading the book, so we'll see how that goes. So far, so good.
Zac really just does it for me. I think he's the most attractive being on this planet. And, thankfully, he's the ripe old age of 22 now, so at least my infatuation is (somewhat) legal. He pretty much fills every spot on my list.
And yes, I am a-okay with the whole cougar thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment