Thursday, September 9, 2010

Make The Cut

I made the cut! I cut 10 inches off my hair and donated it to Pantene Beautiful Lengths. It was really hard but my little pal Ashley has done it twice and she inspired me to do it too. My good friend Becky is a stylist so I went to her. Here's a photo log of the event:

I love not having any split ends. I wonder how long it will last. Probably just until tomorrow when I attack it again with product, a blow dryer and a flat iron.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Holy freaking crap...you had some serious butt long hair! I haven't had hair that long since...I don't remember! Kudos to you for growing it out! You look freaking awesome!! :)

Nikki said...

So glad you cut it...and donated it also. Ashley would be proud. ;)
Looks great.

Benilynn said...

Beautiful as ever!

Shannon said...

You look hot with whatever length your hair is!!!