Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010 Part 1

Those of the family who could come hung out at my house for Christmas this year. It was a little weird not having Christmas in Idaho, but we had a great time. I wrote Jordan a letter last week telling her that we would take a walk around the MTC at noon. I know that we wouldn't be able to see her (rules and all) but I thought it would be cool for her to know that we were close at that time.

So, Dad, Cade, Krystal and I took a short walk up and down the sidewalk in front of the MTC. Of course, we didn't see her, but it was cool to be close and a good excuse to make fools of ourselves. We kept it pretty short just in case someone thought we were suspicious and called the cops. Jordan will love these pictures. I hope she had a great Christmas.


No comments: