Sunday, December 12, 2010

'Tis The Season To Be Jolly...

Or just plain crazy...

We had a Christmas party with ugly sweaters, a white elephant gift exchange, incredible food, great friends and the movie ELF. It was a great night.


Natalie, Amy, Melanie and Carie


Jac and Lindsey


Cute Janae.


Carie with her Ali Lohan Christmas CD. It was so awful/awesome!



Wes opening his super cool wristbands which were later stolen by Jac.


Oh no! Amy's got a gun!


and some used hair rollers


Cute antlers Steve! (I totally stole them later and will own them forever).




This was the most awesome gift. (Can I say that if I brought it???) It was super funny and Jac was a good sport and actually read the whole thing aloud. Good times.



Then Sharla stole it from Jac...


And Wes stole it from Sharla, so he got it for keeps.


Not really sure where the Wendy's wig fits in. Uh, I guess with the ugly sweaters?



Wes had to finish the evening with another reading of the hilarious (maybe a little inappropriate?) book.




A good time was had by all.

No comments: