I got to visit this little guy a couple of months ago.
I got a new purse while there and he was convinced that the purse was actually for him. He put his little cars in it and everything. And, he wouldn't let me carry it the whole time I was there, including when we went to Walmart.
His dad was not happy and kept telling me that I was going to be the keynote speaker at his coming out party.
I bought myself the purse and he likes it.
That's on you buddy!
***
The day before I left, I was editing photos in their office and this little guy was asleep on the couch in the next room. The whole house was completely quiet.
All of a sudden, I heard "Psssst!"
I didn't do or say anything. I just waited.
A few seconds later, "PSSSSSST!" came from across the hall.
I didn't do or say anything. I just waited.
A few seconds later, "PSSSSSST!" came from across the hall.
Who is this kid?!
He's only 4 - how is he so witty?
I didn't say anything, but crawled across the floor and into the other room. I came around the couch and jumped up to scare him which made him laugh hysterically. He is seriously the cutest kid around. I so wish I could carry him around in my pocket.

No comments:
Post a Comment