We spent Family Home Evening at the Orem Rec Center Gun Range.
It was so fun.
Here's my posse.
They've got mad skills.
This is Jordan and her non-boyfriend David.
She says he's not her boyfriend, but he's at my house every single day.
She's freaking been home for TWO WEEKS!! SLOW DOWN!!!!!
This was Jordan's first time at the range.
She was so scared.
Such a wimp.
And, this her first time shooting. Not sure how she missed out on that growing up in Idaho and all, but she did.
And, she absolutely sucks at shooting.
Here's the proof:
I was so worried she was going to drop the gun and kill someone. I mean, seriously, does she have no muscles in her hands?!
(Sorry that I sound like such a freak. I'm kind of embarrassed).
Yeah, she shot about 20 times and only hit the paper (not even the target) once.
Bless her heart.
Good times.



No comments:
Post a Comment