Tuesday, July 8, 2008


This is my best little bro Cade. He came down last weekend to celebrate the 4th of July with me and we had a great time. He's been going to school at BYU Idaho which is way too far away. I may be letting the cat out of the bag, but he called me today to tell me that he just got a job as a nurse at Primary Children's Hospital in Salt Lake, so he's moving closer! I am super excited. He's one cool kid and - ladies - he's single! If you are interested or know someone who is, I will give you his number! :)

3 comments:

Luana said...

Oh my gosh, that doesn't even look like Cade to me. It looks like a man! When did he grow up so much. I haven't seen him in such a long time, since before he left for his mission. Tell him I said congrats on the job at Primary Childrens. I hope it doesn't break his heart to be around all those poor suffering children.

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

WOW! What a gorgeous babe! Please, somebody give me this guy's number.

- Mike