Saturday, July 28, 2012

Futbol



I have been wanting to go to a Real Salt Lake game for a while. Years, actually.


There's nothing wrong with incredibly attractive men running around chasing a ball.



Nothing at all.



I went with 2 of my favorite gals, Kristie and Amelia.

We had a lot of fun.


My favorite player was #7 (also my fav#) Fabian Espindola. He is really good and was all over the field gettin' stuff done. Very fun to watch.

(I got this photo here)


I actually agreed to go and bought my ticket, then later found out it was an area mid-singles activity. Had I known what it really was, I for sure would not have gone. I know I'm a 'mid-single,' but the activities absolutely scare me. They are awkward and painful and give me anxiety. As we were leaving for the game, Kristie told us that the dance afterward was cancelled.

What?!

We were planning on going to a mid-singles' dance?


No way. There is no way in HELL(o kitty) that I would've gone to a dance afterward. I probably just would have started walking home from Salt Lake and they could've picked me up at point of the mountain on their way home. I didn't even like dances when I was 16 and I don't think there is ever a reason for adults (single or not) to hold a dance. Not ever.

But, thankfully, I was spared that horrible experience.

Actually, we didn't really talk to anyone or have to socialize at all, which was fine by me. (Except the creepy guy behind us who meowed the whole game. So annoying). Basically, I have a bad attitude and want to be a lonely hermit for the rest of my life.


I probably need to try harder. I'll start Monday. :)

1 comment:

Alex and Kerri said...

I totally agree with your feelings about dances. Yuck. That's all I have to say about that :-)