My dad emailed the family this gem today.
I've been laughing about it all day
It's seriously one of my favorite pictures, and today's the first time I've seen it.
Not sure why we're holding our other hands, maybe for leverage?
Regardless, I am clearly winning.
Winning!
Which reminds me of a story that my dad tells about when Kyle (above) and I were little. I was probably 2 so Kyle was 3 and a half or 4 and we were all hanging out outside when Kyle pulled up on my trike ---> MY trike. Well, apparently, I freaked out (so glad I've grown out of that! ha, ha) and chased him as he went behind a car. My dad isn't sure exactly what happened, but he heard some thumps and cries and I came out from behind the car riding my trike.
I'm sure I was very pleased with myself.
I had to be scrappy to survive as the 3rd child.
Kyle says he remembers it crystal clear and that he lovingly got off my trike and handed it over to me.
Yeah, I'm sure that's exactly how it went.
Which reminds me of a story that my dad tells about when Kyle (above) and I were little. I was probably 2 so Kyle was 3 and a half or 4 and we were all hanging out outside when Kyle pulled up on my trike ---> MY trike. Well, apparently, I freaked out (so glad I've grown out of that! ha, ha) and chased him as he went behind a car. My dad isn't sure exactly what happened, but he heard some thumps and cries and I came out from behind the car riding my trike.
I'm sure I was very pleased with myself.
I had to be scrappy to survive as the 3rd child.
Kyle says he remembers it crystal clear and that he lovingly got off my trike and handed it over to me.
Yeah, I'm sure that's exactly how it went.

No comments:
Post a Comment