Jordan's mission farewell was this weekend. Man, I'm going to miss her. It is going to be so, so hard to say good-bye her. We had a great weekend. I took tons of pictures. Some of her friends came from Utah and humored me with a photo shoot. I had a great time and am excited with the pictures we got. It's so not hard to photograph beautiful people.





It's always a good time when the family gets together. My brother Kyle and his family were the only ones who couldn't be there and we missed them. I have the most adorable nieces and nephews and I love spending time with them. I don't post their photos on my blog due to safety issues but, believe me, they're adorable! It was so great to see them.
The actual farewell sacrament meeting was so great. I played I Am A Child Of God on the piano and my nephew and niece played their violins. It was super simple and pretty short but it was awesome. Jordan gave a fantastic talk. I'm so excited for her new adventure. It's so much harder than I ever thought it would be to say good-bye to her, but I'm so thankful for the choice she has made to put her life on hold to serve the Lord for 18 months. She's going to be an incredible missionary. People are drawn to her. She is as gorgeous inside as she is outside and she will touch the lives of so many people. I also know that the experiences she has during the next few months will bless her for the whole rest of her life.
Okay, I have to stop before I start crying - yet again.
Okay, I have to stop before I start crying - yet again.
No comments:
Post a Comment