Friday, November 12, 2010

Hooray!!!

Guess what?!?!


I GET TO MEET ONE OF MY FAVORITE BANDS ON MONDAY!



I am so, so excited I can hardly contain myself.


Lifehouse is returning to dazzle Salt Lake City with their fantastic music on 11/15. My bestie Shannon and I bought tickets long ago and are super excited to see them!

I had to go to Logan last weekend for a dentist appointment and got to hang out with Shannon for awhile. She's one of the coolest kids around and I'm so thankful for our friendship. She entered a radio contest to win tickets to meet Lifehouse, and...



SHE WON!



and...




SHE CHOSE ME TO GO WITH HER!


HOORAY!


Monday cannot come fast enough.

(You should probably know that I have a mad crush on the bass guitarist Bryce. He's pretty foxy).

1 comment:

Shannon said...

It was so fun and really there was no doubt that I would have chosen anyone else to go but you! Such a fun night. Glad I spent it with you. Love ya!