Saturday, November 27, 2010

Woohoo!

I got a letter from Jordan today! Hooray! Her first Pday letter! High fives all around the kitchen! I definitely worked hard for the first letter. I have written her just about every day since she left. I just remember how tough the first few days at the MTC can be, so I wanted to make sure she knew that I was thinking about her. This is my favorite part of the letter:

"The first night I was here, I kept thinking, "If I left now I could walk to Cali's house in like 40 minutes at the most."



Funny, huh? I totally remember how it was. SO hard the first few days, then it just gets better. It's so weird, but awesome. She is doing really well and loving it.


I am so proud of her.




I'm doing a mission blog for her. www.hermanascanlon.blogspot.com if you're interested. We'll see how good she is with getting me pictures to keep it updated. I've told her 100 times that it'll only be as good as she makes it.

No comments: