Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Best. Night. Ever. (Post 4 of 4)

I'm not even going to apologize for the ridiculous amount of pictures I took at the Lifehouse concert (a restraining order has probably been issued). I only had my small camera and the lighting is so crazy at concerts, I didn't know if many would even turn out. Well, a lot did, so I will share the good ones. It seriously was one of the best shows I've ever seen, and I've been to a lot. I'm so in love with this band. The best part was that I was literally front and center. It wasn't so fun to stand in line for hours, but it was well worth it. I was super close to Jason, but not close to Bryce, so I didn't get too many pics of him, dang it. We did, however, have a few moments where we made eye contact and he smiled at me a couple of times. I felt pretty special. It was short-lived, however. After the show I got on Lifhouse's FB page and another girl totally commented on her own special looks with Bryce. What a player.

There was a fence separating us from the stage (like we were animals) and Jason came down to mingle with the crowd. I don't want to brag or anything, but he grabbed my hand first. Again, pretty obvious that he likes me best. Too bad he's married, huh?

Such a great show! I parked at The Gateway and as we were leaving, I couldn't turn left because of Trax, so ended up going back by In the Venue where the show was. My sister-in-law Krystal was with me and we noticed a group of people standing by tour buses. We pulled in and saw Jason meeting some fans. Hooray! So, we got out and got more pics with him. He's so adorable.

Cute Krystal with Jason. It was raining, so one of his 'roadies' was holding an umbrella for Jason - like he's royalty.

When I got home that night, I left Lifehouse a message on FB. I probably should be embarrassed, but I'm not.

Best night ever!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I thought your message to Lifehouse was adorable and I love that we were so close to them!!!

Nikki said...

You're a little obsessed...but in a good way my friend! Looks like fun!